Owensboro Health Twin Lakes Medical Center (OHTLMC) is licensed to operate 75 beds and has been providing healthcare services for the residents of Leitchfield and the surrounding areas since 1951. The system joined Owensboro Health in 2021. In addition to acute and extended care services, OHTLMC offers emergency services, diagnostic radiology, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, sports medicine, sleep lab, physical therapy and maternity services.
Living in Leitchfield
Located between Rough River Lake and Nolin River Lake, Leitchfield is the perfect place for people who love spending time outdoors. Rich in history, sports and nature, our community offers southern hospitality and country living. Residents also enjoy low cost of living and housing costs.
Arts and Entertainment
- Art in the Park – Fine Arts and Crafts Show
- Memorial Day Parade
- Nolin Summer Splash - June
- Rough River and Nolin Lake Community Fireworks
- Freedom and Fiddlin Festival – July
- Nolin Family Fest – July
- Nolin Fest – August
- Grayson County Fair – August
- Labor Day Parade
- Clarkson Official State Honey Festival – September
- Caneyville Fair and Homecoming – October
- Pine Knob Outdoor Theatre – Caneyville
- Arbor Stone Vineyard – Leitchfield
- Christmas in the Park
Sports and Recreation
- Fun for the entire family can be had at the Leitchfield Aquatics Center.
- The Lafayette Golf Club, located in Falls of Rough covers 250 acres and offers golf for all levels of play.
- Enjoy camping, hiking and swimming at Nolin Lake State Park. You can mountain bike on the trails, visit the nature center wildlife displays, participate in recreational programs or simply relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Rough River Dam Resort State Park – Fishing, Boating, Swimming, Golfing, Camping & Hiking.